|Turmeric Warm Herb|
|Mushroom Super Food|
- Contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids good fats found in fish.
- High in magnesium reduces high blood pressure.
- Helps maintain healthy levels of alkaline in blood.
- Contains Iron which carries oxygen in the blood. 1 oz of pumpkin seeds provides 4mg of iron and the daily recommendation is 18 mg
- Zinc a trace mineral helps build and maintain the body's immune system
Referred to, “queen of green”. Dark green leafy vegetable are the densest in nutrition. Similar vegetable in nutritional density is collard greens. Annual plant is grown all year around. Full of beta-carotenes rich antioxidant associated with lowering risk of heart disease. Rich in lutein, carotene and zeaxanthin.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.