|Beef Lettuce Wrap Recipe|
Ground Beef Meal Paleo Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3-4 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 peeled finely cubed cucumber
- 1 peeled finely cubed carrot
- 1 cup green onion finely sliced
- 1/2 peel finely chopped white or red onion
- 1/2 chopped mint
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper optional
- In large skillet over medium heat cook beef, crush garlic and onions.
- Add in seasoning to taste.
- Cook beef until thoroughly cook brown (approximately 5-7 minutes).
- Remove beef from stove and drain any liquid from skillet.
- Spoon cooked beef into romaine lettuce leaves.
- Pile on vegetables and mint.
- Wrap and serve