Benefits Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Poultry and Fish - Food Enzymes - Natural Fat Burners - Preservatives in Diet - Oils in Diet - Obesity in America - Super Foods - Free Paleo Recipes
Caveman's optimal diet all organic, low carbohydrates (sugars and starches), low sodium and low fat foods. Many Paleo friendly foods are unsaturated. Dieting and weight maintenance you cannot forget the importance of wholesome raw fruits and vegetable. Raw food provide food enzymes and fat burners important in weight loss. Caveman's foods were: raw meat, fish, poultry, eggs, fresh vegetables and fresh fruits, eatable leaves, herbs and spices. Excluded from diet: wheat, grain, rice, legume, potatoes and dairy. The Paleo foods in the 21st century are the same. .Paleo food List The body stores sugar, starches and fats. Excess fat, sugar and starches are stored in the body. Resulting in body fat. Paleo weight loss low fat, sugar and starch diet enables the body to burn not store carbohydrates and fats in nutritional ways. Health benefit low sugar and starch lower insulin levels Additionally, high in unsaturated good fats lowers the bad fats reducing cholesterol and triglyceride (sugar in blood) levels. Healthy way to go for artery and heart health. Reduces blood pressure. Vegetables and fruits have low levels of calories, sugar, starches and fats. Vegetables and fruits are fibrous, low in sodium and have high concentrations of water. Fiber assist in keeping the indigestion system regular. High concentrations of water increases metabolism and energy levels. Natural food enzyme fat burners and reduces body toxin.
|Vegetable Nutritional Values|
|Fruits Nutritional Values|
Measurements levels of starches and sugars in foods. The body stores excess starch and sugar. This can result in body fat. Be aware of starch and sugar levels in foods. High levels of sugar and starch has negative health and weight effects.
Raw Vegetable and Fruits Natural Fat Burners
Lipase enzyme in raw foods fat burner ideal for weight loss. Splits the body fats. Lipase aids body in digestion and burning body fat. Instead of fat accumulating in the stomach, hips, thighs and buttock fat is broken down and dissolved naturally.
Protease enzyme in raw foods. Aid in digestion breaking down proteins and elimination of toxins. Body fat stores toxin. Aids in ridding toxins in blood. Deficiency of protease can compromises body's immune system.
Meat, Poultry and Fish
- Weight Loss
- Weight Management
- Disease Prevention
- Reduce Risk of Diabetes
- Diabetes Management
- Increase Energy Levels
- Improves Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Reduces Triglycerides (fats in blood)
- Reduces Risks of Heart Disease
- Reduces Risks of Hardening of Arteries
- Reduces Risks of 2 type Diabetes
- Diabetes Management
- Low glycermic indexed foods (sugar & starches) Paleo Diet high consumption of vegetables and fruits. Vegetables and fruits are low carbohydrate foods.
- Low Fat Diet and Low Carbohydrate diet (body stores excessive carbohydrates and fats)
- Paleo Weight Loss and Weight Maintenance Diet
- Increase Energy (Vegetables and fruits have high water volume. Water contents increases cell energy.
- Potatoes, Wheat Flour, Dairy, Processed Sugar and Honey excluded from Paleo Diet.
- Paleo Diet Gluten, Dairy, Preservative and Soy Free
- Low glycermic indexed foods (sugar and starches) Paleo Diet high consumption of vegetables and fruits. Vegetables and fruits are low carbohydrate foods.
- Warning Herbs: Turmeric heats up digestion and reduces inflammation. Increases body metabolism.
- Mushrooms: Low in calories contains antioxidants, increases bodies immune system and metabolism.
- Coconut Milk: Dairy and lactose free does contain saturated fats.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 good fats found in fish. Benefit heart and brain function.
- Flax Seed: Contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 beneficial for heart and brain function.
- Relax with a bowl of fresh berries. Remember Blackberries is the King of the Berry Family.
Combine Paleo Diet with exercise program of choice. Examples: walking, bike riding, swimming, skating, jogging and etc. Modest exercise recommended walking 30 to 45 minutes a day